I have an Apple TV. How do I Mirror my iPhone or iPad on to my Apple TV?
How can we help you today?
If you have an Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, you can use Screen Mirroring to see the entire screen of your iOS device on your TV.
- Connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- Open Control Center:
- On iPhone X or later or iPad: Swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On iPhone 8 or earlier: Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen.
- Tap Screen Mirroring.
- Select your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV from the list. Need help?
- If an AirPlay passcode appears on your TV screen, enter the passcode on your iOS device.
Your TV uses your iOS device’s screen orientation and aspect ratio. To fill your TV screen with the mirrored iOS device screen, change your TV’s aspect ratio or zoom settings.
To stop mirroring your iOS device, open Control Center, tap Screen Mirroring, then tap Stop Mirroring. Or press the Menu button on your Apple TV Remote.
For more information click here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204289
- How do I display my MOVE n BURN workout videos on my Amazon TV with Amazon Fire Stick?
- How do I setup my Amazon Fire TV stick for the very first time?
- I have an Apple TV. How do I Mirror my iPhone or iPad on to my Apple TV?
- I have an Apple TV. How do I Mirror my Mac Computer to my Apple TV?
- HOW DO I CAST MY WORKOUTS FROM MY IPAD OR IPHONE TO CHROMECAST?
- HOW DO I CAST MY WORKOUTS FROM MY ANDROID MOBILE DEVICE TO CHROMECAST?
- HOW DO I CAST MY WORKOUTS FORM THE WEBSITE TO MY TELEVISION USING CHROMECAST
- What is Chromecast and how can I use it to stream my MOVE n BURN videos to my TV?