How do I setup my Amazon Fire TV stick for the very first time?
How can we help you today?
1. Add power
Plug the power adaptor into your TV Stick and plug the other end into a power outlet.
Then ensure your TV Stick is turned “on”.
2. Attach to your TV’s HDMI port
Plug the Fire TV Stick directly into the HDMI port on the back of your TV, or use a HDMI extender if you don’t want it plugged directly into the screen.
3. Select your channel
Turn your TV to the same channel that the TV Stick is plugged into (i.e. HDMI1, HDMI3). You should then see a loading screen with the “Fire TV Stick” logo.
4. Add a remote
Pop a few batteries into your remote. Once you’ve done this it should automatically pair with your stick. If your remote doesn’t pair, press and hold the Home Button for up to 10 sections to send it to “discovery mode” so you can complete the pairing process.
5. Connect to the Internet
Follow the instructions onscreen to connect your TV Stick to your Wi-Fi network.
6. Register your device
Follow the on-screen instructions to register your Fire TV Stick to your Amazon account.
Your Fire TV Stick is set up and ready to go. If you need more help, watch the welcome video which should now be playing on screen.
- How do I display my MOVE n BURN workout videos on my Amazon TV with Amazon Fire Stick?
- How do I setup my Amazon Fire TV stick for the very first time?
- I have an Apple TV. How do I Mirror my iPhone or iPad on to my Apple TV?
- I have an Apple TV. How do I Mirror my Mac Computer to my Apple TV?
- HOW DO I CAST MY WORKOUTS FROM MY IPAD OR IPHONE TO CHROMECAST?
- HOW DO I CAST MY WORKOUTS FROM MY ANDROID MOBILE DEVICE TO CHROMECAST?
- HOW DO I CAST MY WORKOUTS FORM THE WEBSITE TO MY TELEVISION USING CHROMECAST
- What is Chromecast and how can I use it to stream my MOVE n BURN videos to my TV?