HOW DO I CAST MY WORKOUTS FROM MY ANDROID MOBILE DEVICE TO CHROMECAST?
How can we help you today?
Install the Google Home app. If you haven’t already and make sure that your Chromecast is plugged in and your TV is switched on. Tap on the “Google Home” app and choose your option. Press “Mirror device” button. Tap on the “Cast Screen” button and you’ll be able to see whatever is on your phone to your big TV
- How do I display my MOVE n BURN workout videos on my Amazon TV with Amazon Fire Stick?
- How do I setup my Amazon Fire TV stick for the very first time?
- I have an Apple TV. How do I Mirror my iPhone or iPad on to my Apple TV?
- I have an Apple TV. How do I Mirror my Mac Computer to my Apple TV?
- HOW DO I CAST MY WORKOUTS FROM MY IPAD OR IPHONE TO CHROMECAST?
- HOW DO I CAST MY WORKOUTS FROM MY ANDROID MOBILE DEVICE TO CHROMECAST?
- HOW DO I CAST MY WORKOUTS FORM THE WEBSITE TO MY TELEVISION USING CHROMECAST
- What is Chromecast and how can I use it to stream my MOVE n BURN videos to my TV?