HOW DO I CAST MY WORKOUTS FORM THE WEBSITE TO MY TELEVISION USING CHROMECAST
How can we help you today?
Step 1: Connect the Chromecast to an HDMI input on your TV
Plug in your Chromecast to a HDMI input on your TV.
Step 2: Select the proper input from your TV menu
Choose the input you plugged the Chromecast into with your TV’s on-screen menu. Once the proper input is selected, signal from the Chromecast will be displayed on screen.
Step 3: Set up your Chromecast online
Now that you can see what you’re doing, using Google’s Chrome browser, navigate to chromecast.com/setup to go through the set up process for your Chromecast and connect it to your WiFi network.
Step 4: Start streaming
Open up a Google Chrome browser from your laptop or computer and login to your membership site at https://my.move-burn.com/login/. You will be prompted to log in. Select the video that you would like to play. Move your mouse to the 3 dots on the top right hand corner of your Chrome browser window and select Cast and your Chromecast device to start casting. Choose the video and press play to cast the video to your TV.
To discontinue casting from your computer to the television, disconnect the from your Chromecast device and the video will then return to your computer.
- How do I display my MOVE n BURN workout videos on my Amazon TV with Amazon Fire Stick?
- How do I setup my Amazon Fire TV stick for the very first time?
- I have an Apple TV. How do I Mirror my iPhone or iPad on to my Apple TV?
- I have an Apple TV. How do I Mirror my Mac Computer to my Apple TV?
- HOW DO I CAST MY WORKOUTS FROM MY IPAD OR IPHONE TO CHROMECAST?
- HOW DO I CAST MY WORKOUTS FROM MY ANDROID MOBILE DEVICE TO CHROMECAST?
- HOW DO I CAST MY WORKOUTS FORM THE WEBSITE TO MY TELEVISION USING CHROMECAST
- What is Chromecast and how can I use it to stream my MOVE n BURN videos to my TV?